By playing the game the participants learn:
1. What an Urban Living Lab is and how it functions in a simulated real-life environment.
2. How a city can employ an Urban Living Lab to connect with the quadruple helix stakeholders, including citizens.
3. Wide range of co-creation tools and methods that can be used to work together with the citizens.
4. How co-creation works when addressing complex urban challenges and developing nature-based solutions.
5. How the gamified approach can facilitate shared understanding and storytelling.