Between 6-10 September, the European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL) is organising the annual gathering of the wider Living Lab Community – the Digital Living Lab Days.
The theme of this year’s event is “Change the future together: Co-creating impact for more inclusive, sustainable & healthier cities and communities”. Within the scope of the theme we will organise topic debates with ENoLL’s Action Oriented Task Forces, interactive workshops, research sessions and talks with inspiring speakers.
The event offers a space or a platform for public officials, companies, entrepreneurs, academics, Living Lab representatives, and innovators to connect and work together. We will also offer numerous networking opportunities where you will be able to meet your peers.
What to expect from the 2021 edition:
- Topic Debates, Debates with ENoLL's Action Oriented Task Forces around current pressing issues
- 13 Interactive Workshops, Learning latest tools & methods employed by Living Lab through digital workshops
- 24 papers in 6 Research Sessions, Peer-reviewed research papers from different tracks diving into different topics relevant for Living Labs
- Networking, networking and more networking...through various structured and non-structured sessions enabling participants to meet one another and form partnerships
- Talks & discussions, From high level panels to discussions with smaller groups. Our aim is to dive into the most challenging questions
Learn more about the event on the official event website.