The main objective of Work Package 6 (WP6) is the development of an NBS Replication Framework for the smooth replication of NBS in follower and front-runner cities in the context of an integrated urban ecological approach. Objectives are to:
• Develop Municipal Policy Guideline • Identify effective business models and feasible business plans for deployment of NBS in front-runner and follower cities
• Identify an NBS Value Model referring to national and international policies to leverage financing
• Promote effective technology transfer and networking between front-runners and follower cities, providing a platform for knowledge-transfer of best practices between cities focusing on exploitable products, services and processes
• For front-runner cities: upscaling analysis, engaging all relevant stakeholders (e.g. engagement of different citizen initiatives that are active in other parts of the city on the implications of NBS for their part of the city)
• For follower cities: urban plans and replication analysis of NBS selected by the front-runners to complement the NBS Technical Handbook (WP5), engaging relevant stakeholders
• Develop recommendations and guidelines for UNaLab partner cities regarding effective exploitation of NBS.