The objectives of Work Package 4 (WP4) are to develop a UNaLab ICT framework that will enable city managers to assess the performance of NBS based on KPIs defined in WP3, and will allow the UNaLab network, comprised of all stakeholders in the project, to organise and visualise valuable data available in the city, to assess the impact of nature based solution through a straightforward front-end that supports decision-making regarding the deployment of NBS as well as the co-creation of NBS through crowdsourcing tools. Specifically, WP4 will:
• Define the detailed architecture of the UNaLab ICT framework, including integration of existing assets from municipalities and consortium partners;
• Tailor the open innovation/crowdsourcing and performance measurement tools to meet WP2 and WP3 requirements;
• Tailor the NBS data monitoring and impact simulation platform according to the features of the SDST (WP3);
• Customise the data management platform in order to organise all data cached in cities in a single federated data management environment accessible through standard APIs;
• Define and tailor IoT harmonisation middleware in order to populate the UNaLab knowledge base and allow the definition of mashed-up data;
• Establish and maintain the UNaLab cloud-based FIWARE environment to facilitate the deployment of the UNaLab framework; and,
• Integrate the assets of the UNaLab framework in order to meet the requirements of WP2, WP3, WP5 and WP6.