Urban forests are vibrant places for multifaceted recreational activities, social gathering and mental restoration, but also provide biomass for an urban bioeconomy. They are full of energy. And so is the venue of this years’ conference: the German Sport University Cologne – the perfect location to explore energetic interactions of trees and human beings.
The 22nd European Forum on Urban Forestry will be full of energy. We will focus on the urban forest as …
- … the healthy forest: sport, wellbeing and human health;
- … the spiritual forest: culture, religion and art;
- … the learning forest: research, laboratories and education;
- … the co-designed forest: diverging interests, governance and urban forest management.
Read more about the forum and the programme here.
- German Sport University Cologne, Am Sportpark Muengersdorf 6,